Friday, February 25, 2011

Cynthia Rowley Trunk Show : Bucktown

Nothing brings out the fabulous fashionistas of Chicago better than champagne, Vosges Haut Chocolate and fabulous fashion from Cynthia Rowley. I went away with an amazing black leather crossbody bag and some serious bangles.

Blazers & Bindis 

Model Shiyonna Felder rockin' thigh high boots.


Emily Draznik & Kait Cutler

Blogger Jon Fab HauteWax


Sarah Whitman & Sabrina Wottreng

Killer Louboutins.


Bloggers Annie Schwab & Claire Schultz of StreetStyleLove 

Me and my girl Carleigh Rinefierd and our matching Cynthia Rowley bags.

Hope to see you all at the next event. 



"Enjoy your life, fashion is not that important." - Dries van Noten















3 comments:

  1. UGH! That picture is absolutely horrible of me! I really should of had you retake it... :( haha oh well. Nice meeting you, lets gettogether soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man. I need to update my wardrobe with stuff like this!

    ReplyDelete