Saturday, February 12, 2011

Queen Insurance Company

I'm thankful to say that I have some very stylish friends in my life. I see them everyday and it's always a treat to see what they're all wearing. Brianna, walked into my apartment last night ready for a wine night and her outfit was the perfect mix of adorable Lolita and sex kitten.

Breakdown:
Herringbone coat- Merona for Target.
Faux fur collar-
H&M.
Cream lace tank-
Forever 21.
Black denim-
Flying Monkey, from Akira.
Riding boots-
Forever 21.

Freja Beha Erichson is Brianna's fashion icon. The one item she can't live without is lipstick and some faux fur. Her furs have gotten her through this long winter. Brianna is also obsessed with Balmain.

"Most of the provocative things I've done were not done purposefully, but instead came quite naturally." - Jean Paul Gaultier

No comments:

Post a Comment